MLDonkey is an OCAML/GTK client for a number of
It is separated into a core with telnet and web
interfaces, and a GTK GUI.
The following protocols are supported:
- eDonkey (http://www.edonkey2000.com/)
- Overnet (http://www.overnet.com/)
- Bittorrent (http://www.bittorrent.com/)
- Gnutella (http://www.gnutella.org/)
- Gnutella2 (http://www.shareaza.com/)
- Fasttrack (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fasttrack)
- FileTP [http/ftp/ssh] (http://mldonkey.sourceforge.net/FileTP)
- Kademlia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kad_Network)
NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.
No installation instructions: this port has been deleted.
The package name of this deleted port was: mldonkey-core-devel
No options to configure
Number of commits found: 1
Development version has been merged to the stable one. Therefore,
a development port is no longer necessary.
Servers and bandwidth provided byNew York Internet, SuperNews, and RootBSD
14 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new