Number of commits found: 6
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|24 Mar 2015 23:45:42
2 ports categories: Remove $PTHREAD_LIBS
Categories: net-p2p, comms
Note that qrq was not properly staged, it failed stage-QA.
aprsd failed check-plist; it had a plist orphan. Now it fails stage-QA
with a fs violation, but it may be acceptable. Fixes added to both.
approved by: PTHREAD blanket
|19 Mar 2015 16:44:59
Update USE_GITHUB so it does not require GH_COMMIT.
Using this new scheme allows only setting the _tag_ or _commit hash_ in
GH_TAGNAME and not having to know the hash for a tag. This scheme will
download a tarball that has a different checksum than before due to a changed
directory name for extraction.
The following MASTER_SITES are provided to retain the old checksum and
directory structure (that require GH_COMMIT):
GH -> GHL
GITHUB -> GITHUB_LEGACY
Differential Revision: https://reviews.freebsd.org/D748
Submitted by: amdmi3
Reviewed by: mat, swills, antoine, bdrewery
With hat: portmgr
|04 Oct 2014 15:12:45
- Update to 2.6.0
- Update MASTER_SITES
- Add my LOCAL to MASTER_SITES
- Use USE_CSTD
- Use MAKE_CMD
- Reformat pkg-descr
- Update WWW
- Take maintainership
- Bump PORTREVISION for devel/protobuf shlib change
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|21 Aug 2014 22:50:30
Berkeley DB cleanup, remove versions 4.0 ... 4.7.
- Mk/bsd.database.mk rewrite, new default to db5.
- db6 is eligible by default only if installed on the system.
- Bump PORTREVISION of all ports that directly depend on BerkeleyDB or
where USE_BDB is found in the port's directory
- Patch a few ports such that they will pick up or work with newer
- Add UPDATING entry
- Drive-by format fix for pks
- Drop BerkeleyDB option from mail/popular for now, requires more work.
- Exp-run logs linked from the PR below.
- Ports that do not build (IGNORE, BROKEN, etc.) have pro-forma changes
for new Berkeley DB, but are untested.
NOTE: please read UPDATING and the Wiki page before proceeding!
Wiki reference: https://wiki.freebsd.org/Ports/BerkeleyDBCleanup
Approved by: portmgr (implicit, PORTREVISION bump on unstaged ports)
|12 Feb 2014 18:44:50
Namecoin is an open source decentralized key/value registration and transfer
system based on Bitcoin technology (a decentralized cryptocurrency).
It allows you to:
* Securely register and transfer arbitrary names (keys), no possible
* Attach values (data) to the names (currently up to 520 bytes, will be
* Trade and transact namecoins, the digital currency NMC
To register a name, you must own some namecoins (NMC, the internal
cryptocurrency used by the software).
Submitted by: Chad J. Milios <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Number of commits found: 6
10 vulnerabilities affecting 30 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new