|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|12 Aug 2014 12:37:29
net-p2p/zetacoin: update to 0.9.2.1
- Use options helpers
- Use @sample
Submitted by: maintainer
|03 Jun 2014 18:33:49
- Update Zetacoin to 0.8.99.16
- zetacoind now runs as the zetacoin user
- Fixed stop function in rc.d script
- Minor changes to pkg-message.in, pkg-plist, and rc.d script to use the
- Remove patch files: patch-src__serialize.h and patch-src__rpcdump.cpp since
they are no longer needed.
- Added user and group "zetacoin" to ports/UIDs and ports/GIDs
- Added update instructions to ports/UPDATING
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)
|07 Feb 2014 11:44:09
Chase boost and icu bump
While here convert some LIB_DEPENDS
|18 Jan 2014 02:47:18
Zetacoin is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that
is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or
trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and
transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to
check for double-spending.
Submitted by: Daniel Morante <firstname.lastname@example.org>