- Update Zetacoin to 0.8.99.16
- zetacoind now runs as the zetacoin user
- Fixed stop function in rc.d script
- Minor changes to pkg-message.in, pkg-plist, and rc.d script to use the
- Remove patch files: patch-src__serialize.h and patch-src__rpcdump.cpp since
they are no longer needed.
- Added user and group "zetacoin" to ports/UIDs and ports/GIDs
- Added update instructions to ports/UPDATING
Submitted by: email@example.com (maintainer)
(Only the first 10 of 15 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Zetacoin is a free open source peer-to-peer electronic cash system that
is completely decentralized, without the need for a central server or
trusted parties. Users hold the crypto keys to their own money and
transact directly with each other, with the help of a P2P network to
check for double-spending.
Submitted by: Daniel Morante <firstname.lastname@example.org>