|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|20 Sep 2013 22:10:25
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|24 Oct 2011 04:17:38
Remove more tags from pkg-descr files fo the form:
or variations thereof. While I'm here also fix some whitespace and other
formatting errors, including moving WWW: to the last line in the file.
|20 Mar 2011 23:19:43
- Fix fetch
Pointy hat to: ale
Reported by: pointyhat
|18 Mar 2011 10:17:28
JGroups is a toolkit for reliable multicast communication.
(Note that this doesn't necessarily mean IP Multicast,
JGroups can also use transports such as TCP).
It can be used to create groups of processes whose members can
send messages to each other. The main features include:
* Group creation and deletion
* Joining and leaving of groups
* Membership detection and notification about joined/left/crashed members
* Detection and removal of crashed members
* Sending and receiving of member-to-group messages (point-to-multipoint)
* Sending and receiving of member-to-member messages (point-to-point)