|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|19 Jan 2016 10:00:25
Update libproxy and its slave ports to 0.4.12.
After being dormant since 2013, libproxy development picked up some steam at
the end of last year, and the project moved from Google Code to GitHub,
where its releases are also being hosted. A summary of changes between 0.4.6
and 0.4.12 can be found here:
The libproxy ports themselves have undergone several changes too:
- Drop a lot of patches that are no longer necessary.
- Add a few patches that I have sent upstream, and add some context to the
0.4.6 patches that are still required.
- Explicitly disable a few build options (.NET bindings, for example).
- Switch to an out-of-source CMake build (also applies to the slave(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|01 Sep 2013 15:06:46
Remove expired ports:
2013-08-28 lang/gdc: Broken for more than 6 month
2013-08-31 net-im/cli-msn: MSN Messenger service terminated 30 APR 2013
2013-09-01 x11-toolkits/wxd: Depends on deprecated lang/gdc
2013-09-01 security/openvpn22: Please migrate to a newer OpenVPN version
2013-09-01 devel/dsss: Depends on expired lang/gdc
2013-09-01 graphics/qcamview: Broken on FreeBSD 8 and newer
2013-09-01 www/cacheboy15-devel: Broken on FreeBSD 8 and newer
2013-09-01 graphics/spcaview: Broken on FreeBSD 8 and newer
2013-09-01 comms/uticom: Broken on FreeBSD 8 and newer
2013-09-01 net/ipex: Broken on FreeBSD 8 and newer
2013-09-01 graphics/phpsview: Broken on FreeBSD 8 and newer
2013-09-01 misc/usbrh: Broken on FreeBSD 8 and newer
2013-09-01 net/atmsupport: Broken on FreeBSD 8 and newer
2013-09-01 comms/ib-kmod: Broken on FreeBSD 8 and newer
2013-09-01 net/libproxy-mozjs: Does not work with newer libxul
2013-09-01 www/helixplugin: Does not work with newer libxul
2013-09-01 deskutils/chmsee: Does not work with newer libxul
2013-09-01 www/moonshine: Does not work with newer libxul
2013-09-01 x11/ggiterm: Unmaintained and broken
2013-09-01 graphics/libggigcp: Unmaintained
2013-09-01 graphics/libggimisc: Unmaintained
2013-09-01 graphics/libggiwmh: Unmaintained
2013-09-01 devel/libgiigic: Unmaintained
2013-09-01 games/koth: Unmaintained
|15 Jun 2013 11:10:35
- Remove www/libxul19, is has been vulnerable and unsupported upstream for
quite some time.
- Switch all remaining consumers to depend on www/libxul
- Mark ports that don't work with the new libxul BROKEN
- Mark some old ports DEPRECATED with a reasonable timeout
Approved by: portmgr (miwi)
|10 Sep 2012 19:19:33
- Move libxul 1.9.2 to www/libxul19
- Update www/libxul to 10.0.7
- Update all dependent ports to use www/libxul19 (no functional changes)
- Bump PORTREVISION on ports where libxul is a run dependency as the
resulting package will change.
Submitted by: Jan Beich <email@example.com>
With hat: gecko
|29 Jul 2012 11:17:04
Fix typos in COMMENT
Approved by: portmgr@ (implicit)
|01 Jun 2012 05:26:28
- update png to 1.5.10
|23 Aug 2011 18:29:54
Update to 0.4.6.
|08 Aug 2010 08:58:16
- Fix build with libxul 1.9.2
- Bump PORTREVISION after libxul update
Submitted by: decke@
Expr-run by: pav@
Approved by: portmgr (pav)
|28 Mar 2010 06:47:48
- update to 1.4.1
Reviewed by: exp8 run on pointyhat
Supported by: miwi
|05 Feb 2010 11:46:55
- update to jpeg-8
|28 Nov 2009 20:06:37
Presenting GNOME 2.28.1 for FreeBSD. The official release notes for this
release can be found at http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/2.28/ .
Officially, this is mostly a polishing release in preparation for GNOME 3.0
due in about a year.
On the FreeBSD front, though, a lot went into this release. Major thanks
goes to kwm and avl who did a lot of the porting work for this release.
In particular, kwm brought in Evolution MAPI support for better Microsoft
Exchange integration. Avl made sure that the new gobject introspection
repository ports were nicely compartmentalized so that large dependencies
aren't brought in wholesale.
But, every GNOME team member (ahze, avl, bland, kwm, mezz, and myself)
contributed to this release.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|31 Jul 2009 13:57:52
- bump all port that indirectly depends on libjpeg and have not yet been bumped
Requested by: edwin
|24 May 2009 05:14:29
Allow libproxy-mozjs to build with libxul.
|27 Feb 2009 05:30:08
Add libproxy-mozjs, a plug-in which allows Mozilla-based web browsers to
make use of libproxy.