- libzmq2 ZeroMQ core library (Version 2)
2.2.0_3 net =0
- Maintainer: koobs@FreeBSD.org
Port Added: 04 Dec 2013 14:08:24
ZeroMQ - Distributed Computing Made Simple
* The socket library that acts as a concurrency framework.
* Carries messages across inproc, IPC, TCP, and multicast.
* Connect N-to-N via fanout, pubsub, pipeline, request-reply.
* Asynch I/O for scalable multicore message-passing apps.
WWW: http://www.zeromq.org/SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/net/libzmq2/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install libzmq2
SHA256 (zeromq-2.2.0.tar.gz) = 43904aeb9ea6844f72ca02e4e53bf1d481a1a0264e64979da761464e88604637
SIZE (zeromq-2.2.0.tar.gz) = 1900378
This port is required by:for Libraries
* - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
===> The following configuration options are available for libzmq2-2.2.0_3:
DEBUG=off: Build with debugging support
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
- port moved here from devel/zmq on 2013-12-05
REASON: Rename according to upstream and move to more suitable category
Number of commits found: 5
|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|10 Jul 2014 12:41:18
- Add USES=libtool and INSTALL_TARGET=install-strip
- Don't propagate -pthread to dependent ports
- Use MAKE_CMD
|30 Jun 2014 10:47:47
net/libzmq2: Take maintainership
|30 Jun 2014 05:51:03
multiple: reset gslin's maintainer
By request of Gea-Suan Lin <firstname.lastname@example.org> - reset ports to ports@FreeBSD.
Gea-Suan Lin's work is much appreciated.
Approved by: portmgr (implicit) (not really, skipping NO_STAGE check)
|22 Mar 2014 03:15:02
net/libzmq2: Fix PKGNAME (PORTNAME: zmq -> libzmq2)
Correctly set PORTNAME to "libzmq2" after moving it from devel/zmq to
net/libzmq2, which was missed in r335619 .
This fixes the PKGNAME for this port.
Reported by: Franco Fichtner (via twitter: @fitchitis)
Approved by: pointyhat (koobs)
|04 Dec 2013 14:08:04
devel/zmq: Move to net/libzmq2 & update to align with other ZeroMQ ports
All other core ZeroMQ library ports have been moved to the net/ category
along with the czmq client library. This change completes the set,
enabling greater flexibility and choice for maintainers of ZeroMQ-based
software in the ports tree.
- Move devel/zmq to net/libzmq2
- Update devel/ and net/ category Makefiles
- Add MOVED entry
- Update LIB_DEPENDS in dependent ports
- Switch primary category to net(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Number of commits found: 5
14 vulnerabilities affecting 103 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new