Port Added: 28 Nov 2013 11:57:15
ZeroMQ - Distributed Computing Made Simple
* The socket library that acts as a concurrency framework.
* Carries messages across inproc, IPC, TCP, and multicast.
* Connect N-to-N via fanout, pubsub, pipeline, request-reply.
* Asynch I/O for scalable multicore message-passing apps.
WWW: http://www.zeromq.org/SVNWeb : Homepage : Distfiles Availability : PortsMon
NOTE: FreshPorts displays only information on required and default dependencies. Optional dependencies are not covered.Build dependencies:
- pkgconf : devel/pkgconf
- libpgm.so : net/openpgm
This port is required by:for Libraries
* - deleted ports are only shown under the This port is required by section. It was harder to do for the Required section. Perhaps later...
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/net/libzmq3/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install net/libzmq3
===> The following configuration options are available for libzmq3-3.2.5:
DEBUG=off: Build with debugging support
PGM=on: Reliable multicast transport using PGM via OpenPGM
===> Use 'make config' to modify these settings
libtool pathfix pkgconfig