|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|01 Jul 2013 09:19:37
Remove expired ports:
2013-07-01 net/openldap23-sasl-client: Unmaintained by upstream
2013-07-01 net/openldap23-server: Unmaintained by upstream
2013-07-01 net/openldap23-client: Unmaintained by upstream
2013-07-01 www/py-django13: Unsupported version
2013-07-01 devel/libtifiles: Superseded by devel/libtifiles2
2013-07-01 comms/libticables: Superseded by comms/libticables2
2013-07-01 devel/libticalcs: Superseded by comms/libticalcs2
2013-07-01 emulators/tiemu2: Superseded by emulators/tiemu3
|05 Jun 2013 10:38:43
Convert to new options framework
|18 May 2006 15:03:48
Updates, cleanups and improvements over the openldap23-* ports:
- Make sure that PKGNAMESUFFIX and COMMENT are correctly set when
building slave ports. 
- Remove RCORDER feature which is now deprecated.
- Move PORTREVISION related stuff to before bsd.port.pre.mk in
order to get the revisions actually work.
- Depend on CLIENT_ONLY and WITH_SASL to determine the package
- Make use of USE_OPENLDAP instead of rolling our own.
- Use WITH_RC_SUBR correctly rather than just specifying "yes"
- Depend on bsd.database.mk to determine the Berkeley DB name,
which makes it possible to use versions available from the
ports collection rather than making decision our own. 
- Disable threading as suggested by openldap developers if
BACK_SHELL is enabled. Indicate the fact when showing options.
- Update to 2.3.23
PR: 91902, 96752 
Submitted by: Gyorgy TEUBEL <tgyurci freemail hu> 
Sunpoet Po-Chuan Hsieh <sunpoet sunpoet net> 
Approved by: sem (mentor)
Other changes, blames and all bugs are mine.
|05 May 2005 00:53:44
New ports: net/openldap23[-server, -client, -sasl-server, -sasl-server]
There is development version of openldap named 2.3.2beta2.
These ports are based on
The repocopy has been already made in ports/77170.
Submitted by: Vsevolod Stakhov <email@example.com>
|27 Mar 2005 03:19:52
Remove repo-copies requested and performed 5 weeks ago but never
completed by the submitter. They can be added back later if/when the
submitter is ready to proceed.
Approved by: portmgr (self)