|05 May 2012 06:10:54
- Add p5-Net-OpenSSH-Parallel 0.12
Net::OpenSSH::Parallel is an scheduler that can run commands in parallel in a
set of hosts through SSH. It tries to find a compromise between being simple to
use, efficient and covering a good part of the problem space of parallel process
execution via SSH.
Obviously, it is build on top of Net::OpenSSH!
Common usage of the module is as follows:
- Create a Net::OpenSSH::Parallel object.
- Register the hosts where you want to run commands with the "add_host" method.
- Queue the actions you want to run (commands, file copy operations, etc.) using
the "push" method.
- Call the "run" method and let the parallel scheduler take care of everything!