|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|08 Feb 2016 19:18:59
Update Calligra to 2.9.11.
This time it did not take us 2 years to update Calligra. In fact, we're
updating it 5 days after its official release \o/
|21 Dec 2015 18:10:32
Update Calligra to 2.9.10.
This is the latest Calligra release, and the 2.9 series will be the last
KDE4-based release series.
As usual, huge thanks to Tobias Berner <email@example.com> for working on this
in kde@'s area51 experimental repository (including previous Calligra releases
between 2.7.5 and 2.9.10).
Notable changes from a packaging perspective:
- Several dependencies have been updated to use more recent ports versions.
- Old translations not shipped by the current Calligra release have been
- The dependency on sysutils/nepomuk-core has been dropped, following what
upstream has done.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|10 Sep 2014 20:50:37
Update the default version of GCC in the Ports Collection from GCC 4.7.4
to GCC 4.8.3.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Tested by: antoine (-exp runs)
Approved by: portmgr (implicit)
|15 Aug 2014 20:37:33
Upgrade OpenEXR and ilmbase to 2.2.0.
GCC 4.2 in FreeBSD 8.X/9.X base is now too old to compile OpenEXR, so
GCC-based systems will upgrade to the default ports compiler (GCC 4.7
Add two patches to OpenEXR to permit building it in a live system with
the older OpenEXR version installed. Bug report filed to upstream Github
Couple OpenEXR more tightly to ilmbase and require its exact .so
Add UPDATING note, and bump PORTREVISION of all dependent ports.
Proto-STAGE hugin-devel, and mark it IGNORE because hugin is newer.
Approved by: portmgr (implicit for bumping PORTREVISION on unstaged ports)
|18 Feb 2014 14:31:33
- Bump PORTREVISION after KDE4_PREFIX change
|16 Dec 2013 22:59:42
- Update Calligra Suite to 2.7.5.
- Require a new compiler to build Calligra.
- Make GTL really an option in Calligra.
- Use OPTIONS helpers.
- Set NO_ARCH for translation ports.
- Add translation port for Intelingua.
Calligra 2.7 release notes:
|20 Sep 2013 22:34:43
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|29 Mar 2013 23:51:40
- Update Calligra and l10n ports to 2.6.2:
* Japanese translation is stuck at 2.5.5;
* Southern Catalan translation is now up to date;
* Bosnian, Slovenian and Turkish translations were added.
This update brings several new features and the new Calligra Author;
for a full list, please read 2.6 release notes:
|05 Feb 2013 11:36:40
Merge from area51 repository:
- Update to 2.5.5
- Convert to new options framework
- minor cleanups
Courtesy of: avilla
|16 Sep 2012 17:31:30
- Update Calligra Suite to 2.5.2.
This release contains a number of important bug fixes to 2.5.1 and we
recommend everybody to update as soon as possible. An overview of the
most important fixes can be found in the release notes:
|01 Sep 2012 08:50:58
- Update Calligra to 2.5.1.
- Remove header from Makefiles.
This release contains a number of important bug fixes to 2.5.0 and we
recommend everybody to update. Release notes can be found in the
|25 Aug 2012 16:46:36
The KDE/FreeBSD team is pleased to announce version 2.5 of Calligra,
coming to the ports tree after a short testing period which showed it
to be quite stable.
For the productivity part of the suite (word processor, spreadsheet,
and presentation program) the target user of version 2.5 is still the
student or academic user. This version has a number of new features
that will make it more suitable for these users.
The artistic applications of the Calligra Suite are the most mature
ones and are already used by professional users everywhere.
As usual, detailed release notes can be found in the official
Meanwhile, new translations were added:
- editors/calligra-l10n-gl (Gallegan)
|05 Jul 2012 08:20:22
- Update Calligra to 2.4.3.
- Add Japanese localization.
This release contains a number of important bug fixes to 2.4.2:
|31 May 2012 00:09:24
The KDE/FreeBSD team is pleased to announce Calligra Suite 2.4.2, KDE
graphic art and office suite.
Information on this release can be found here:
Information on Calligra Project can be found in its first ever release
Consequently, KOffice 2 has been removed from the ports collection.
As usual, we would like to thank all testers and contributors.
|30 May 2012 23:59:22
- Force commit to document repocopy from KOffice 2 to Calligra.
Repocopied by: marcus