- Resurrect ports-mgmt/pkg-plist, update to 1.4
Make a pkg-plist for a FreeBSD port. Try to be as "automatic" as possible.
That's all it does ;-)
1. Build your port to the staging directory: `make stage`.
2. Run this from your port's directory (or set `-p`).
Alternatively, you can install your ports to a "fake" prefix, this is the "old"
from before staging support, but it has the added advantage that you've tested
whether your port works when installing to a different prefix.
1. Build & install your port with a different `PREFIX`: `make install
2. Run this from your port's directory with `-x` set to `PREFIX`.
Submitted by: email@example.com
Approved by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)