- Update to 2.4.13
- Update plist for pkg-1.3
- Remove pkg-message as ALT_PKGDEP has not worked properly since 2008.
* portinstall/upgrade -P[P] now supported with pkgng
* pkg_fetch now supports pkgng
* Fixed pkg-1.3 delete support to not recurse
* Fixed portupgrade -b support with pkgng
* Improved portsclean performance with pkgng (#59)
* Use service(8) for rc script restarting
* Show command executions with PORTUPGRADE_DEBUG in environment
* Deprecate rc script handling in lieu of pkg's HANDLE_RC_SCRIPTS in pkg.conf
- use Sourceforge
- avoids issue with not having SSL support
- Adds LICENSE
- Uses proper RUBY_VER
- on request from myself, pkg-message was generalized by maintainer
Submitted by: maintainer, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Update to 2.2.6 version.
An unpleasant bug was fixed when pkgdb could accidently remove some
dependencies in +CONTENTS files. It's recomented to run pkgdb -L once
after upgrade to fix dependencies list. See UPDATING file.
Reported and tested by: Randy Pratt <bsd-unix_AT_earthlink.net>