|non port: head/ports-mgmt/poudriere-devel/distinfo
Number of commits found: 164 (showing only 100 on this page)
1 | 2 »
Mon, 17 Jul 2017
[ 19:36 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2455-g5e3f50f8
- jail -c -m ftp: Install QEMU before running freebsd-update if needed.
- jail -m src: Support -x without -b
- jail -m tar: Support -x
- jail -m ftp/url/...: Support -x.
- bulk: Handle jail -x hardlinking during startup now.
- jail -x: Only build native-xtools if emulation will be required
- ports -u: Fix portsnap msg having timestamp for 'done'
- Fix inverted check which always failed for nested jails IPv4/IPv6
Fri, 7 Jul 2017
[ 00:44 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2440-gf6f4014f
- jail -x: Add back a default for NXBDESTDIR for older base branches
- testport/bulk -i: Fix not installing main package in jail.
- bulk: Store build name in PACKAGES/.buildname
- jail -cu -m ftp: Fix freebsd-update not being properly ran.
- HTML: Don't show NaN:NaN:NaN for duration on older builds.
- HTML Remaining: Hide table if there's no [more] data.
- HTML Remaining: Hide find warnings from racing with clean.sh.
- pkgclean: Remove packages from .building directory if it exists.
- jail -u -m ftp: Don't run freebsd-update on unsupported branches.
Thu, 22 Jun 2017
[ 17:18 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2421-gad5f2f92
- Fix IGNORE support
[ 17:12 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2420-g8e8894ba
[Changes staged for 3.1.20]
- jail -c: Do not create a filesystem with *-m none*
- ports -c: Don't try removing a filesystem that was not created
- pwait: Fix *kern.randompid* hangs
- queue: Fix for sending commands to poudriered [not well supported]
- jail -u: Don't run freebsd-update update for PRERELEASE, STABLE or CURRENT
- jail -c: Don't allow creating a jail when its mountpoint already exists
- jail -c -m ftp: Avoid bad number comparison with '12-CURRENT'
- XDEV: Attempt to link /usr/bin/makewhatis
- sh: Update from FreeBSD head r319826
- sh: Enable nofork for: clock, dirempty, realpath, rename, rmdir, mkdir,
and mktemp(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Thu, 1 Jun 2017
[ 17:21 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2145-gdc462a9d
- pkgclean: -a now again keeps all known ports and -A removes all packages
- pkgclean: No need to boost priorities, and fix overwriting
[ 15:54 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2143-gaae9d351
- testport -v: Show dependencies like bulk does
- ATOMIC_PACKAGE_REPOSITORY: Fix .jailversion not being symlinked
- Show Poudriere's PKGENV/PORT_FLAGS in build log separately from
- pkgclean: Fix zfs_getfs cache error on exit
Tue, 30 May 2017
[ 16:22 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2123-ga663c9c4
- jail -c (ftp): Fix 'mount: /compat: No such file or directory' warning
- Fix order of jail/builder stop hooks on early exit.
- jail -c -m svn/git: Store VCS revision separately from __FreeBSD_version.
- jail -c -m svn/git/src: Use __FreeBSD_version rather than VCS for
forced package rebuilds.
- jail -c -m null/tar/src: Don't require a -v version since it can be
- jail -c -m src: Fix MAKE_JOBS not being used for installation
- Update sh from FreeBSD head @ r318502
- Store PACKAGE_BUILDING/FORCE_PACKAGE in make.conf to fix
bulk/testport -i usage.
- image: Use mdconfig for rawdisk
Tue, 16 May 2017
[ 16:12 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2123-ga663c9c4.
- Fixes build on GCC platforms by using -std=gnu99 for sh.
Wed, 10 May 2017
[ 16:10 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2122-g47f45a0c
- Raise 'package' phase timeout to 2 hours
- image: Use makefs(2) to generate ufs2 disks
- image: makefs use -s for size
- HTML json top: Remove disconnected code
- HTML json jail: Fix 'latest' not populating always.
- pkgclean: Exit 0 if no packages are left to cleanup.
- pkgclean: Fix -a to work properly
- err: Don't show 'Error' if exiting 0
- bulk/pkgclean: Don't allow specifying '' as a package
- pkgclean -a: Remove pkg repository as well
- pkgclean -a: Add a note about manually removing the PACKAGES directory
- Don't fail if 'ulimit -a' fails somehow
- LOCAL_MTREE_EXCLUDES: Add missing leading '.'
- Update sh from FreeBSD head @ r317912
- jail: Add -D option to keep git history
- jail: Document -D option for jail creation
Wed, 22 Mar 2017
[ 18:41 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2102-g58315dbf.
- Fix ZFS rollback handling to create needed file for checking for race
after a rollback.
- pkg/dist/logclean: Make size calculation account for compressed ZFS
[ 03:11 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2100-g2613baeb.
- Add a 'logclean' command that cleans build logs older than N days, or
builds over a certain count, by filter.
- Store temp and lock files in $(mktemp -dt poudriere), and remove on exit.
- Change SHASH_VAR_PATH out of umounting MASTERMNT on exit
- USE_TMPFS=yes: extend to data as well as wrkdirs
- JSON jail: Ignore broken builds rather than corrupting the data
- HTML JSON: Fix not writing on exit, and writing to /.data.json[.mini]
- blacklist: Fix loading of JAIL-SETNAME-blacklist
- Don't bother statting or creating pkg cache dirs when deleting them at
- pkgclean: Clean cache files as well
- poudriere.8: Fix reference to native-xtools and document use of /usr/src
- jail -d: Fix not cleaning up jail's temporary mountpoint directory
- jail -uc: Don't leak host /etc/src-env.conf into jail builds
- timestamp: Fix not exiting when stdin closes.
- timestamp: Fix not properly handling newlines.
- Fix umounting when using MDMFS
- Make jail -k try harder to cleanup any messes left behind.
Sun, 19 Mar 2017
[ 20:19 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2067-g6593db39.
- Add an ALLOW_NETWORKING_PACKAGES to allow networking for select packages
- testport: Support -B
- Only load linux64 if the host is newer than ~10.2 Current that had it
- Determine UMOUNT_NONBUSY at startup, which allows jail -k to benefit
- jail cleanup: Fix only the first 2 builders cleaning sometimes on older
- build_pkg: Assert that rollbackfs worked
- Rework ZFS rollback race fix by creating the file at markfs time.
Mon, 13 Mar 2017
[ 18:15 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2048-gfb46d057.
- Really fix testport -c to not look in /usr/ports.
Reported by: mat
[ 17:44 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2047-ge55e0387.
- Actually install cache.sh
- Fix very old bug with ZFS rollback not succeeding due to
race with zfs rollback + zfs snapshot.
[ 17:18 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2045-gc6b1c034.
- bulk/status summaries: Fix build time being wildly wrong
- MOVED: Convert to using shash
- jail -u: Don't show /compat mount warning.
- Automatically handle making some internal paths relative when
- Add a per-run caching mechanism for commands
- Cache ZFS list (for mountpath) lookups.
- jail -u, etc: Fix ZFS snapshots not being created after 33297b28f.
- destroyfs: Avoid zfs_getfs() if not needed
- testport: Support MOVED for main port being tested
- locks: Disable INT/TERM traps while in here
- HTML JSON is now generated with TERM delayed, meaning leftover tempfiles
in the logdir should be fixed and the JSON should be more consistent.
- poudriere: Allow -v to increase VERBOSE since not all sub-commands allow
- poudriere: Allow -A to force colors, even if not in a TTY
- HTML JSON: Use relative paths for reading/writing files in logdirs
- prefix_output: Append into proctitle to make debugging simpler
- testport -c: Fix after 88334520d1159.
- Introduce HTML_TYPE to select if HTML files are inline or hosted
Fri, 10 Mar 2017
[ 19:38 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2007-g2c59e4c7.
- Rewrite parsing of 'bulk -f' and 'bulk PORT1 PORT2' (and testport)
handling of ports into the queue.
- Update sh to FreeBSD head r315005.
- compute_deps_pkg: Give a hint about failed pooldir creation being from
duplicates. This is still undergoing further changes. It's technically
an assertion still that is has proven to be possible.
- Support copying a static ccache into the jail with CCACHE_STATIC_PREFIX.
This is to support using something like devel/ccache-memcached-static
in the jail to support memccached without any bootstrap or cyclic
[ 02:04 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-2002-gf74f5e60.
- Fix spurious SIGALRM on poudriere processes.
- Add a LOCAL_MTREE_EXCLUDES to allow appending to the list of directories
to ignore in the mtree checks.
- Document RESTRICT_NETWORKING
Thu, 9 Mar 2017
[ 04:46 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-1994-g605f6348
- Fix regression from last build not causing ZFS+USE_TMPFS=all to
rollback to the clean snapshot before cloning.
- Fix mktemp using TMPDIR='' by default (thus /). This broke
some non-root operations.
- options: Fix harmless warning about missing 'arch' file.
- Fix very old crash with SIGINFO while cleaning the queue after
a port is done building.
- Revert a change for port statistics changes which may have resulted in
warnings such as:
No such file or directory
Note that the change here does not restore ignoring errors like
the previous code did. So some odd crashes may occur, but all
callers of this code were audited and should be ignoring the
Wed, 8 Mar 2017
[ 22:07 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-1987-g33297b28.
- Just a small optimization to not run 'zfs list' in the USE_TMPFS=all case.
[ 21:57 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-1986-gdbc2cc63.
- Fix build on <head
- Fix startup depqueue errors if the listed ports have duplicates.
- Fix NO_ZFS/USE_TMPFS=all jail cloning error:
[00:00:00] ====>> Creating the reference jail...realpath: Illegal option -r
- NO_ZFS now overrides existing ZFS datasets; ZFS won't be used at all if
NO_ZFS is set.
- ZFS datasets are now looked up with 'zfs list' rather than 'mount -t zfs',
which fixes some cases of ZFS datasets being left around after an error.
[ 16:47 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-1974-g9dd8a906
- Properly ignore /proc without invoking pseudofs kernel code.
- mtree: Remove exclusion of /usr/home
- mtree: Remove exclusion of .p4config
- mtree: Restore ignoring /var/tmp in prebuild/prestage.
- mtree: Don't descend into /dev, avoiding devfs_readdir, etc.
- mtree: Avoid descending into all directories.
- gather_distfiles: Use port_var_fetch to lessen needed make executions
- sh: Make touch a builtin
- Fix commit c0daac2f: /dev/null is a special character device, not
- pwait builtin: Properly restore SIGALRM on exit
Tue, 7 Mar 2017
[ 04:45 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-1957-gb3d3e0c2
- pkgclean/distclean: Properly support PREPARE_PARALLEL_JOBS from
- Default PREPARE_PARALLEL_JOBS to 1.25*PARALLEL_JOBS
- Poudriere now sets process title for some operations via setproctitle(2).
- Dependency calculation majorly refactored to fetch more make variables
at once rather than fetching some and then more later. This rework also
speeds up some startups by up to 60% by keeping the compute_deps work
queue full and more parallelized. This is especially seen in meta
port lists. The storage for the make variables fetched is not very
efficient yet and will improve more in the future.
- Add more sh builtins: pwait, mkdir, rename, setproctitle, rmdir, mktemp
- nohang: Do read before logfile comparison.
- update_stats: Stop building from html_json coproc after done building(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Wed, 22 Feb 2017
[ 18:21 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.0-1822-ge8f0d3e
- Manpage updates
- Remove pkg_install support.
- Remove NO_STAGE support.
- Remove use of umount -f where possible.
- Use relative paths where possible to avoid namecache contention.
- USE_CACHED reworked to use POSIX mq (will soon change again)
- PRIORITY_BOOST is fixed to boost dependencies as well now with
USE_PTSORT enabled (default yes).
- Load linux64 when needed
- Improved ports_env support (less executions during ports interations)
- Show resource limits in build log
- Limit filedescriptors to 1024 by default with MAX_FILES
- Shutdown/unmount build jails in parallel(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Fri, 24 Jun 2016
[ 15:51 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.0-1677-g146fc3f
- Support 252 colors for job IDs
- Ensure bmake is used for ports_env (fixes usage for 9.x)
- Fix creating /nxb-bin in the root system
Sat, 11 Jun 2016
[ 22:11 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 3.0-1669-g5d15cfe
- jail -c: Fix fetching for 11.0-ALPHA
Fri, 3 Jun 2016
[ 22:36 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 3.0-1668-g5880c23
- jail: Fix usage for -m src=PATH
- jail -v: Note that non-listed methods used the value only for display.
- QEMU: Copy the latest emulator into the jail at startup. This fixes
the jail running into bugs with qemu that are fixed with the latest
qemu. It was only copying it in during creation before.
- bulk: Avoid redundant cleaning message with jailversion cleanup.
- Add and document PORTBUILD_UID and CCACHE_DIR_NON_ROOT_SAFE. 
PR: 209786 
Tue, 31 May 2016
[ 22:31 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.0-1663-gf6c1bad
- Tweak ccache+BUILD_AS_NON_ROOT so that BUILD_AS_NON_ROOT is just default
off, with a warning, when CCACHE_DIR is set.
[ 16:47 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.0-1662-gc11d922
- Fix incorrect handling of null-mounting /nxb-bin in jail
- Disable BUILD_AS_NON_ROOT if CCACHE_DIR is set 
- Fix mount path too long when using linprocfs
PR: 209786 
Fri, 20 May 2016
[ 18:49 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.0-1659-gfdf5930
- Fix build on < 10.0.
Reported by: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thu, 19 May 2016
[ 17:45 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.0-1658-g99b3286
- Hide warnings when cleaning up schg files.
Wed, 18 May 2016
[ 22:59 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.0-1657-g0b204f0
- jail/ports -u: Default git pull to use --rebase.
- destroyfs: Run chflags -R 0 and on a smaller subset of files.
- ports: Ignore failures when removing the ports tree
- jail: Ignore errors trying to remove the jail
- Create port-specific directories in do_portbuild_mounts.
- Rework the cleanup to respect -x inside of the directory.
- Support -(j|p|z)<param> without space for poudriere.conf lookups
- hash_var_name: Quote the pattern to _gsub to avoid globbing local files.
- Update sh from head @ r296813
- Switch BUILD_AS_NON_ROOT as default to on.
Tue, 16 Feb 2016
[ 17:01 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.0-1641-gf976ae1
- Fix error starting up when jail contains ':' (or other special characters)
[ 00:14 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.0-1639-ga5325bf
- Optimize jail startup/cloning/rollback and mtree comparisons.
- api: Make more useful
- check_fs_violation: Use mktemp rather than hard-coded tmpfile
- Fix false-positive 'Leftover processes' warning after disabling jexecd
- Conditionalize the jexec logic around USE_JEXECD and add back missing
- QEMU: Remove _MAKE_JOBS not present in release-3.1 and noted to break
builds by sbruno
- Kill processes before remounting/rolling back the builder FS, rather than
- jail -c: Support older FREEBSD_HOST=ftp.freebsd.org URL schemes still. 
- jail -c: Support pre-distributed MANIFESTs for checksum comparing.
PR: 206848 
Wed, 27 Jan 2016
[ 19:56 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.0-1609-g7147a70
- jail -c: Always copy in QEMU emulator, even if not building from src.
- jail -c: Ensure MANIFEST is not empty or give an error.
- Clear CMD_ENV to disallow sneaking in environment vars
- Update libnv to the latest head @ r293361
- Update sh from head @ r293359
- Null-mount read-only /rescue and /nxb-bin into the jails as they will not
- Add a MUTABLE_BASE option (default yes) to experiment with null-mounting of
- Prefer https://download.FreeBSD.org for snapshot downloads from FreeBSD.
- Remove duplicate NM from make.nxb.conf.
Fri, 4 Dec 2015
[ 16:42 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.0-1596-g9dc9ca4
- jail -d: If stdin is a TTY, confirm before removing jail.
- Disable rexec/jexecd for now as it has issues on <head and seems racy on
head as well, possibly leading to "Unable to execute id(1) in jail."
- QEMU: Use host pkg-static in the jail for repo to speed it up. For
this PKG_REPO_FROM_HOST=yes may be needed on mips.
Wed, 25 Nov 2015
[ 17:27 bdrewery ] |
- Update to master branch checkin 1e0fd46149f9e17e12dadcdd0a28ef40b06587aa
This brings in almost a year of updates that had been held back.
- New sub-command 'image' which is still in development, for generating
- Some poudriered fixes, but it is still experimental.
- DISTFILES_CACHES may be 'no' to use distfiles/ from ports tree.
- A cache daemon has been added in, off by default, for experimentation.
- The ports 'environment' feature from
is used for dependency gathering now, which avoids 8 or so fork/execs for
every make -V call.
(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Mon, 23 Nov 2015
[ 17:29 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.9-30-g47b14b7
- Fix 'builder stop' hook, which never worked.
- Don't transcend mount directories when running rm -rf
- Stop exporting MY_JOBID
- Run 'builder stop' hook always in stop_builder() [this means the hook
runs at startup as well to clean out stale builders].
- Enable post-mount jail hooks.
Mon, 9 Nov 2015
[ 17:14 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.9-22-ga91b224.
Unless something major is wrong here, this will be 3.1.10 and the next update
to -devel *will be* master which has a year of pending updates.
-Always call make by absolute path of /usr/bin/make.
-Update stale comment about MFS
-Fun things happen with /nonexistent exists. Ensure it doesn't.
-testport: Allow -o to be optional.
-Mark poudriere-queue experimental.
-Using ccache on 10+ is fine so long as we use a PATH.
-XDEV: Don't endlessly append to make.conf on updates.
-Fix leftover lock file in /tmp at cleanup
-Support in-tree ccache for buildworld on recent head
-Always use the FAST_DEPEND option for buildworld.
-Go crazy, use -j for installworld targets on recent head
-Allow comments on the same line with port entries in blacklist
Wed, 14 Oct 2015
[ 21:06 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.1.9
- Fix handling of ports dependencies without a PORTSDIR
- jail -c: Fix fetching when TARGET does not match TARGET_ARCH
Tue, 15 Sep 2015
[ 15:48 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.1.7-54-g6b5b90c
- Fix cases where /var/db/freebsd-update was not being ignored.
- Fix crash from 'make showconfig'
Mon, 14 Sep 2015
[ 23:35 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.1.7-52-g1988cd4
- Support new pkg bootstrap PUBKEY signature format.
Thu, 3 Sep 2015
[ 18:38 bdrewery ] |
Add missed distinfo for r393626
Wed, 5 Aug 2015
[ 23:06 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.1.7-41-gb7d0543
- bulk -c: Restore previous behavior with log deletion. Don't wipe out ALL
logs, only delete the ones for the given build. This change
almost inadvertently wiped out all logs and violates POLA at
- bulk -c: Fix it, it wouldn't start.
- Misc cleanups
Tue, 4 Aug 2015
[ 19:45 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.1.7-34-g1c90084
- jail: check the directory for method src=
- csup has been deorbited from the project
- Test to make sure $SVN_CMD is actually set before trying to use it.
Improve test and error message for detecting if svn is installed.
- jail -x: Run native-xtools from /usr/src for now.
- Remove EOL 8.3 support
- Run 'jail start' hook before any 'make' commands.
- jail -m src: Fix handling of cross-compile by setting proper
- Remove use of SVN mirrors.
- Fix need_emulation to only check TARGET_ARCH against kern.supported_archs.
- Let KEEP_OLD_PACKAGES work on 9.x/8.4 with sort(1) lacking -V 
- Fix typo in poudriere.8
- Correct typo in poudriere -p help output
PR: 193732 
Mon, 8 Jun 2015
[ 20:37 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.7-15-ge84bac5.
I had intended to update this to master but have not yet fixed a blocking
bug on it.
- status -a: Fix handling of showing older builds.
- QEMU: Add a hack to raise the default build times.
- Don't crash starting up a job, or otherwise, if the time goes backwards.
- blacklist: Fix loading of JAIL-SETNAME-blacklist
- QEMU: Always try loading a qemu-blacklist file
- Add a helper 'clock_monotonic' to use clock_gettime(CLOCK_MONOTONIC)
rather than non-monotonic 'date +%s'
- Use monotonic time for calculating durations
- Add a build.started epoch time.
- Add a build.ended epoch time that is set in the last HTML json generation.
- Update sh to FreeBSD r281982
- Fix build on older FreeBSD due to sh. If F_DUPFD_CLOEXEC is unavailable
then use system sh.
- Ignore /var/db/freebsd-update/ too.
Wed, 27 May 2015
[ 14:44 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.7
- Restore /usr/sbin and /sbin to PATH lost in 3.1.5
- HTML: Fix broken log link from 3.1.5
- Avoid copying /var/db/freebsd-update into build jails
- QEMU: Fix handling of elftoolchain install for older src checkouts.
Mon, 11 May 2015
[ 15:57 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.6
- jail -m src: Fix asking about removing files. This was a bug in 3.1.0. The
fix came in right after 3.1.5 release.
[ 14:03 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.5
Fri, 1 May 2015
[ 17:25 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.4-71-g652abb7
- Fix running poudriere in a jail due to lack of procctl(2) access.
Wed, 29 Apr 2015
[ 05:39 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.4-70-gea2537e
- Fix testport -o for invalid origins.
- HTML open tag fixes
- Fix temporary file creation causing bad 'mv: fastcopy' warnings about
Wed, 22 Apr 2015
[ 16:18 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.4-62-g431268b
Fix building of HTML json files / an occasional 'mv: fastcopy:' warning.
Tue, 21 Apr 2015
[ 18:20 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.4-61-g2259889
[ 17:01 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.4-60-ga6e4d2b
Fix build with 8.4.
Mon, 20 Apr 2015
[ 16:34 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.4-58-gd237819
Fix not setting proper UNAME_m/p for powerpc64 cross build
Fix qemu builds not setting MACHINE/MARCHINE_ARCH in make.conf
QEMU: No need to set MACHINE/MACHINE_ARCH in env.
QEMU: For consistency set UNAME_m/p in jail's login.conf.
Don't let balance_pool() failure crash a builder.
Avoid double ln(1) when called in a clean_pool/stop_build failure from
When a build crashes and does not complete, properly cleanup its builder
bulk queue optimizations
Call pkg_cache_data in a separate worker. This allows build_pkg() to finish
bulk -t/testport: Fix the first package built in a jail not showing its
needed shared libraries.
Disable 'set -x' in some noisy functions
Rewrite lock_acquire() to not spam 'sleep 0.1'(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Fri, 10 Apr 2015
[ 01:54 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.3-7-g07740a0
- Run ldconfig -m (/etc/rc.d/ldconfig) on jail startup rather than
Thu, 9 Apr 2015
[ 18:55 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.3-6-g784f9aa
- jail -cx: Fix incorrect hard linking.
- Support building powerpc from powerpc64 without qemu.
- Document that '.' is not allowed in -jzp
- jail_start: Enforce no '.' in -jzp.
Sat, 4 Apr 2015
[ 04:45 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.3
- Fix deleting jails when using NO_ZFS/TMPFS_ALL is used.
Tue, 31 Mar 2015
[ 17:12 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.2
- HTML: Fix JS error processing data.status by improving compatibilty with
older JSON files.
Sat, 28 Mar 2015
[ 01:59 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.1-42-g77fcbdb
- jail -u: Fix freebsd-update caring about host `sysctl kern.bootfile`
Thu, 26 Mar 2015
[ 22:03 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.1-41-g00ae908
- Fix 'cp: File Exists' and 'identical (not copied)' errors
- jail -u: Fix freebsd-update for EOL and non-TTY usage
- ATOMIC_PACKAGE_REPOSITORY: Fix crash if user removes the dir .latest
Wed, 25 Mar 2015
[ 05:30 bdrewery ] |
Update to 3.1.1-36-g2c5e0ca
- jail -i: Show 'fs' and 'mnt' values
- Fix ZFS not rolling back the jail to clean when using TMPFS
Mon, 23 Mar 2015
[ 21:17 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.1.1-34-g9b5d330
This fixes a realpath warning from all poudriere commands.
[ 19:29 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.1.1-33-gbf2a55b
(I decided to use 'git-describe --tags' now that USE_GITHUB supports it)
- Allow overriding jail params with JAIL_PARAMS
- Remove old nxb-bin directory if needed.
- Fix more cases of running from local checkout
- Allow all COLOR variables to be overridden in poudriere.conf.
- testport -c is fixed
- bulk now creates a copy of /var/db/ports to avoid breakage if the
directory in /usr/local/etc/poudriere.d/options is touched during a build.
- XDEV: Remove /bin/sh /bin/csh from the static hardlink list on mips/mips64
as there are endian issues to work out.
Fri, 20 Mar 2015
[ 17:52 bdrewery ] |
Update to checkin 54183f5f
- When using TMPFS_LOCALBASE (TMPFS_ALL) always try to clone the ref
jail's LOCALBASE to the builder jail on port build startups. There
is an optimization to not do this but it is needed for 'jail start'
hooks that want to customize LOCALBASE. It normally will be a NOP.
Thu, 19 Mar 2015
[ 20:30 bdrewery ] |
Fix the new USE_GITHUB to rename the distfile such that it does not
conflict with the old scheme and cause a "reroll" or "invalid checksums". This
also avoids clobbering the FreeBSD distcache.
Use a revision in the DISTNAME for USE_GITHUB in case we need to bump this
again for anything. It's more a hint of how to handle it in the future.
Reported by: mat
Discused with: mat, antoine, swills
With hat: portmgr
[ 18:13 bdrewery ] |
Fix accidental change in r381648
[ 18:08 bdrewery ] |
(Only the first 10 of 13 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Remove GITHUB_RELEASE MASTER_SITE from r375010 as it is now redundant with
The new GITHUB MASTER_SITE from r381618 now supports not setting GH_COMMIT and
only having GH_TAGNAME default to DISTVERSION.
All of these ports as-is.
With hat: portmgr
[ 16:55 bdrewery ] |
Convert to new USE_GITHUB
[ 15:45 bdrewery ] |
Update to checkin 80b7167
- Clean up language of the zsh completion for bulk -c and -C.
- Manpage fixes
- jail: Fix handling of games distribution for recent CURRENT.
- testport: Show error when unable to extract pkg
- jail -uc: Support a SETNAME-src.conf
- Add 'builder' start/stop hook. Params: id mnt
- Add a check to see if id(1) works in the jail.
- HTML: Show proper percentage in progress bar.
- Fix creating cpdup ignore files in jail if cpdup is not used (ZFS).
- Cross-building updates
Mon, 8 Dec 2014
[ 17:15 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.1.1 which fixes pkg(8) crashing in 8.4 jails.
8.4 jails should be recreated if created with Poudriere 3.1 or
Thu, 4 Dec 2014
[ 00:03 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.1.0
No changes are in this from RC3.
Tue, 2 Dec 2014
[ 14:55 bdrewery ] |
- Update to 3.1-RC3
* Qemu fixes
* pkgclean -f fix
* Support creating jails from projects/ branch.
Wed, 19 Nov 2014
[ 16:33 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin e3445da which is 3.1-RC2
* Fix pkgclean -f after recent cwd changes
* Fix for native-xdev login.conf support
Mon, 17 Nov 2014
[ 20:15 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 7851588, which is 3.1-RC1
See https://github.com/freebsd/poudriere/wiki/release_notes_31 for Release
[ 17:11 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 8d28349
The next update will be 3.1-RC1.
* The HTML interface is now fixed for file:// and direct access. This
currently only works for the build directory. The jail-level and top-level
do not yet work, but may in the future.
* Fix usage over NFS when root does not have access to current directory.
* Fix performance for qemu/native-xdev by not using /bin/sh for pkg(8)'s
Tue, 28 Oct 2014
[ 19:04 bdrewery ] |
Update to checkin d2f5c83
* Minor display fixes
* poudriered cleanups
* ports -l: Support -n like jail
* Add a 'jail stop' hook called right before jail is shutdown
* Auto fix shadowed files in repository that are owned by pkg(8)
* jail -cx: TARGET/TARGET_ARCH fixes
Sat, 27 Sep 2014
[ 04:19 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin caf0bb9
* jail -x: Build and install native-xtools cross compile tools.
Submitted by sbruno@
Tue, 23 Sep 2014
[ 04:35 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 96b7698
* Fix another race in balance_ool() causing crashed builds
* More color fixes
* jail -u: Fix detection of invalid jails
* Better handling of crashed builds
* Fix incremental rebuild for pkg/pkg-devel
Fri, 19 Sep 2014
[ 14:36 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 4555dff [now a git hash]
- Poudriere's home has moved to https://github.com/freebsd/poudriere/wiki
* Fix some error handling with the recent races fixes, which led to them
* Display some nicer errors in some cases rather then just exiting.
* jail -m null: Fix /etc/login.conf.db being stale after deleting
* Fix a possible case of dependency calculation errors being lost.
Tue, 16 Sep 2014
[ 17:17 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin d7e95d9102
* HTML: Fix NaN showing in a case
* Fix handling of SIGPIPE for cleaning up.
* Improvements to cleanup handling such that recursive errors will not
stop the cleanup process.
* HTML: Add an apache example
* testport: Allow tee(1) more time to flush buffer before killing it off.
* bulk: Remove the use of tee(1)
* bulk: Fix several races leading to "stuck_in_queue" and "Unknown stuck
* jail -m src=: Also copy in the src tree now. .git and .svn are ignored.
* bulk: Fix high CPU usage/spinning when the queue is waiting on the last
jobs to finish.
* Remove use of stripcolors pipe which used far too much CPU.
* bulk: Fix a case where computing deps was not delaying errors until
the end of deps calculation was intended.
Wed, 27 Aug 2014
[ 13:09 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 7c2b030b2b
* testport: Detect invalid origin in -o
* Still symlink logs to errors/ for 'stuck_in_queue'
* Add a jail:start hook. Can be used to customize the jail for builds on
* jail -u: Stop trying to nullmount /usr/src on top of itself, and
fix /compat warning.
* bulk -t/testport: Only show NEEDED libraries using readelf(1) rather than
ldd(1) which was showing indirect library dependencies.
* bulk -R / NO_RESTRICTED: Show which files are being removed by
* Fix showing missing MOVED as a warning
* jail -i: Fix to not require a ports tree
* bulk -i: Fix installation of ports-mgmt/pkg
Sat, 9 Aug 2014
[ 03:27 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 439a908c73
* ports -u: Fix with git
* bulk: Some dependency failures are now delayed rather than immediately
fatal. This allows identifying more build problems rather than
needing to iteratively run bulk to continue finding more.
* Add a note that DEVELOPER is ignored without bulk -t/testport.
* Also remove DEVELOPER_MODE for ports not being tested. (pkg uses it and
causes fatal pkg-lstat errors on bad plist)
* Only show boost priority if actually building the packages listed
* Add PKG_REPO_META_FILE passthrough for repo meta file for pkg-repo. Not
currently useful so undocumented. It will be more useful when pkg-repo -m
learn mores metadata options and there is a client-side way to view the
metadata.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Fri, 1 Aug 2014
[ 23:55 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin bbac739f86
* Workaround regression with pkg-1.3 causing all packages to have new options.
* status: Fix -H to be tab-delimited
Fri, 27 Jun 2014
[ 03:30 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 6d00750ddc
* HTML: Fix printing of "Remaining" on the jail page
* Build reason: Change "missing LDFLAGS" to "missing_LDFLAGS" to have a one
* Update example nginx config for 1.6: nginx 1.6 now includes
application/json in default mime.times
* Add USE_PROCFS and USE_FDESCFS to allow disabling requirement on them
Thu, 19 Jun 2014
[ 23:07 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 81baf7e90d
* Fix bulk -f handling of relative file
[ 15:04 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin df5632bbea
* bulk: Always clean restricted packages when done building if NO_RESTRICTED
* bulk: Don't rebuild unneeded deps which were not specified on the cmdline.
NOTE: This means that partial builds will not create a consistent repo of
other existing packages. I.e., running bulk PORT1 PORT2 and then
running bulk PORT1 will make it only create a consistent repo
for PORT1. Always build with the ports you expect to be there.
* Fix 'msg_error' not defined errors.
* pkgclean/distclean: Consider hardlinks for size calculation
- Fix some false-positives
- Support multiple -p options(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sun, 18 May 2014
[ 01:10 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 33c926770a
* Fix bulk -a
Sat, 17 May 2014
[ 15:48 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 3a2569440b
- Fix build on 9.1 which does not have F_DUPFD_CLOEXEC
* status/jail -l: Fix sort(1) error on <10
* Fix crash with SIGINFO done too early in build
* Prevent appending the same make.conf multiple times
* Fix (-s) showing in sanity when pkg is missing
* Fix jail -u
* jail -u: Name the jail with -default so it can be stopped
with jail -k.
* Add ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS_PACKAGES which lets the named package globs
to always run with MAKE_JOBS regardless of ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS. Default
is set to allow 'pkg' and 'ccache' to build with MAKE_JOBS as they
typically holdup the rest of the build.
* No longer run 'make clean' before building a port as it is not needed
due to always using a WRKDIRPREFIX
* Fix -a to work with bad-styled category Makefiles
* sem(4) is only needed on <9
Sun, 11 May 2014
[ 18:03 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin f86a423218
* Reduce jail restarting for networking access by now always starting
2 jails. One with networking support and one without. This allows
not constantly restarting jails to enable/disable networking, which
causes a lot of jail lock contention.
* Color support has been added. This is disabled by any of:
1. poudriere -N <sub-command>
2. stdout or stderr NOT in a TTY (piped)
3. USE_COLORS=no in poudriere.conf
* Add DURATION_FORMAT and BUILDTIME_FORMAT to allow changing time
display and default build name.
* madvise(MADV_PROTECT) the main poudriere process to allow it to cleanup
on failure from out-of-swap.(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Tue, 22 Apr 2014
[ 14:44 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 32a2683eca
- Queue is now priotitized by the dependency-chain
length and not by number of direct dependencies.
- Add PRIORITY_BOOST in poudriere.conf which takes
PKGNAME globs to boost up to the top of the queue.
PRIORITY_BOOST="apache-openoffice* pypy* mysql-workbench*"
- bulk/testport: Add -k to keep going on test failures.
The failures are stll considered failures but do not skip
further builds depending on that port.
- bulk -at: This now defaults to -k
- Leftovers and Orphan checking now uses the scripts in
ports so we can update them frequently without a poudriere(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Sun, 23 Mar 2014
[ 15:40 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 0966e62bc4
- Cleanup Makefile to use pkg-plist 
- make_index fixes (use ports/portsnap version now)
- Documentation updates
- Use autotools for build
- All incremental messages are in a consistent format now.
- New daemon poudriered using libucl with fine-grained permissions, but
not yet hooked up or documented. It will be hooked up to poudriere-queue
and documented soon.
- Add an nc(1) wrapper to work around src change r249499.
- status: Add -H for scripted mode
- status: Show URL if available
- Allow to specify revision when running poudriere jail -u with svn method(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Fri, 31 Jan 2014
[ 16:44 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 74abc9e1c2
* bulk: Support port origins ending in /
* ATOMIC_PACKAGE_REPOSITORY: Fix bulk/testport when running on 9.1,8.4,8.3
as they do not support mv(1) -h to rename a symlink. This is fixed by
adding a custom rename(1) that just calls rename(2) on the arguments
to ensure an atomic rename(2) is done.
Thu, 23 Jan 2014
[ 08:58 bapt ] |
Update to checkin 4fad732f19
* Try to automatically load sem(4) if possible
* Fox PRESERVE_TIMESTAMP option
Wed, 22 Jan 2014
[ 23:21 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 32dddce6d7
- Update LICENSE format
- Add a BUILDER_HOSTNAME that can be set to define the hostname
for package building
- Add PRESERVE_TIMESTAMP (default off) to allow preserving timestamps
in svn checkouts
- Auto clean packages when their version does not match the jail's version
- jail -l: Add -n to only show name
- Ensure /sbin:/usr/sbin is in PATH
- jail: Add -r to rename jails (jail -r newname -j oldname)
- Fix ipv6-only usage
- Require sem(4) kernel support as some ports require it
Wed, 15 Jan 2014
[ 17:58 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 58af837f0e
* Fix display issue when ATOMIC_PACKAGE_REPOSITORY is disabled
* Spelling fixes
* Manpage updates
Mon, 13 Jan 2014
[ 16:12 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 105ef35755
- Fix hang in sanity check
- Fix race causing "unknown stuck queue" after ports finish building
- Fix PARALLEL_JOBS always set to prepare number
- Cache fixes
- cpdup -X usage fixes
- bulk: Avoid rollback on first startup (speeds up startup)
- Cleanup some error handling with parallel processes,
errors will now cause a 30 second wait for other processes
to cleanly exist instead of sending a SIGKILL right away.
- Fix KEEP_OLD_PACKAGES_COUNT when package root
is a symlink
- Ignore home directory of users created by ports during
- Load MOVED on startup and use it to track changed origins
in existing packages, which fixes more invalid dependency errors
and "new dependency" deletions in sanity check.
- Checksum is now done as root in case it needs to refetch
- testport: Remove extra -J description
Mon, 30 Dec 2013
[ 21:37 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin ae87e905f3
* Fix sanity checking not properly recursively deleting dependencies.
* bulk/testport: Add PREPARE_PARALLEL_JOBS and -J n[:P] where P is
used for pre-build parallel jobs which may be more IO-bound
* Typo fixes in manpage
Thu, 26 Dec 2013
[ 12:53 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin a9e8799172
* Add new MAX_MEMORY and TMPFS_LIMIT to allow limiting memory
* bulk: Show (-C) when used when deleting existing packages
* bulk: for install,deinstall,package,extract limit execution
time to 1 hour to avoid endless loops like devel/meta-cvs in
* Allow BUILDNAME to be overridden in poudriere.conf, such as:
BUILDNAME=$(TZ=UTC date +%Y%m%dT%H%M%SZ)
Thu, 19 Dec 2013
[ 15:50 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin e5f36a7de8
* Package builds are now atomic. They will not update the
package repository directory until the build finishes.
This can be disabled with ATOMIC_PACKAGE_REPOSITORY (default yes).
This will convert the repository to a new format on first build.
If a build fails, all of the successful packages are retained
for the next attempt, but the old packages do not get modified.
* Disabling COMMIT_PACKAGES_ON_FAILURE (default yes) will have it
not touch the repository if the build fails; the package repository
will only be updated once a build succeeds.
* bulk now has a dry run mode (-n). Requires ATOMIC_PACKAGE_REPOSITORY
* Add KEEP_OLD_PACKAGES which will keep KEEP_OLD_PACKAGES_COUNT(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
Tue, 29 Oct 2013
[ 00:25 bdrewery ] |
- Update to checkin 6da5271386
* Fix crash when ALLOW_MAKE_JOBS is set
Number of commits found: 164 (showing only 100 on this page)
1 | 2 »