(Only the first 10 of 194 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update TeXLive to TL2015.
- print/texlive-infra was renamed with print/texlive-tlmgr.
Note that currently tlmgr(1) does not work because of
lack of TLPDB. This will be fixed.
- Lua libraries used in LuaTeX are separated into
devel/tex-libtexlua and devel/texlibtexluajit.
USE_TEX supports them via keywords "texlua" and "texluajit".
- libsynctex is currently installed by devel/tex-web2c.
This will be separated into a single port.
- Add graphics/libpotrace and use installed libpotrace
(Only the first 10 of 101 ports in this commit are shown above. )
Update TeXLive to 2014.
- Note that full support of configuration tools such as tlmgr and texconfig
is not ready yet.
- Most of dviware now supports libpaper to choose the default papersize.
Use paperconfig(8) utility or print/papersize-default-* packages.
- Some quite old macros of the age of latex209 have been removed, and
there are user-visible/invisible incompatibilities. Please send a report
to freebsd-tex@FreeBSD.org or file a PR if you have trouble.