|Commit History - (may be incomplete: see SVNWeb link above for full details)
|10 Mar 2014 20:55:22
Update the default version of GCC used in the Ports Collection from
GCC 4.6.4 to GCC 4.7.3. This entails updating the lang/gcc port as
well as changing the default in Mk/bsd.default-versions.mk.
Part II, Bump PORTREVISIONs.
Supported by: Christoph Moench-Tegeder <email@example.com> (fixing many ports)
Tested by: bdrewery (two -exp runs)
|29 Dec 2013 11:39:55
science/py-mdp: support staging
|18 Dec 2013 10:38:34
Reset maintainer for firstname.lastname@example.org
Reset maintainership for email@example.com due to multiple timeouts and email
address permanent failure. Return all ports to the free pool except
py-numpy, which is taken under the wing of the python@ team.
We thank you for your contribution to the FreeBSD project
Approved by: portmgr
|26 Oct 2013 00:52:36
Update to libmpc version 1.0.1 which brings the following fixes:
- Switched to automake 1.11.6, see CVE-2012-3386.
- #14669: Fixed extraction of CC from gmp.h.
- Fixed case of intermediate zero real or imaginary part in mpc_fma,
found by hydra with GMP_CHECK_RANDOMIZE=1346362345.
This is on top of the following changes from version 1.0
- Licence change towards LGPLv3+ for the code and GFDLv1.3+ (with no
invariant sections) for the documentation.
- 100% of all lines are covered by tests
- Renamed functions
. mpc_mul_2exp to mpc_mul_2ui
. mpc_div_2exp to mpc_div_2ui(Only the first 15 lines of the commit message are shown above )
|20 Sep 2013 22:48:31
Add NO_STAGE all over the place in preparation for the staging support (cat:
|08 Aug 2012 21:27:15
- Update to 3.2
- Convert to new options framework
- make py-scipy optional dependency
- Remove py-symeig, symeig routines come with mdp
- Add py-pp and libsvm-python OPTIONS
- Add OPTIONSFILE for sane make config across python versions
- Patch config.py to handle OSError as exception when it cant find libsvm.so
- Update and sort pkg-plist
- Add LICENSE
Submitted by: koobs <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: Li-Lun "Leland" Wang <email@example.com> (maintainer)
|25 Feb 2011 00:47:51
- Move to py25 or above
- While here kick md5 support
|22 Aug 2009 00:35:32
- Switch SourceForge ports to the new File Release System: categories starting
|11 Dec 2008 19:22:08
- Update to 2.4
Submitted by: Yi-Jheng Lin <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Approved by: maintainer
|27 Sep 2008 18:52:29
Modular toolkit for Data Processing (MDP) is a Python data processing
framework. Implemented algorithms include: Principal Component
Analysis (PCA), Independent Component Analysis (ICA), Slow Feature
Analysis (SFA), Independent Slow Feature Analysis (ISFA), Growing Neural
Gas (GNG), Factor Analysis, Fisher Discriminant Analysis (FDA), Gaussian
Classifiers, and Restricted Boltzmann Machines.
Submitted by: Li-Lun Wang <llwang at infor.org>