|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- tor Anonymizing overlay network for TCP
- Maintainer: email@example.com
Last commit date: 2017-02-20 02:57:04
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/security/tor/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install tor
TIMESTAMP = 1485179027
SHA256 (tor-0.2.9.9.tar.gz) = 33325d2b250fd047ba2ddc5d11c2190c4e2951f4b03ec48ebd8bf0666e990d43
SIZE (tor-0.2.9.9.tar.gz) = 5534005
13 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new