|Search FreshPorts using Google
not searching src
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
Number of commits: 1 |
Sun, 24 Mar 2013
[ 12:12 antoine (src committer) ] |
devel GGI API for input sources
Library on top of libgii, gic stands for General Input Configuration
graphics Flexible drawing library
Libggi extension for advanced color and palette handling
Libggi extension providing support for hard to categorize features
Libggi extension, wmh stands for Window Manager Hints
Cleanup the GGI ports:
- trim header
- remove a dead master site
- update my email address
- remove article in COMMENT
- add LICENSE
- use OPTIONS(NG)
- do not specify lib version in LIB_DEPENDS
- libvgl can be used on amd64 since ~3 years (libgii and libggi)
- libgii can use xxf86dga extension
Approved by: bapt
|Number of commits: 1 ||
10 vulnerabilities affecting 22 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new