|Search FreshPorts using Google
not searching src
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
Number of commits: 50 |
Mon, 11 Jan 2016
[ 17:36 jhb ] |
devel GNU GDB of newer version than comes with the system
Various fixes to kgdb. Port revision bumped since kgdb is enabled by
- kgdb -n now permits any valid string to be used instead of only
permitting numbers. In particular, this allows 'kgdb -n last' to be
used to open the most recent vmcore.
- kgdb will now try to determine the list of kernel modules even if the
kernel binary does not include debug symbols. This works fine in kernels
that have the changes in r290728.
- Mark trapframes as "signal trampoline frames". GDB assumes that "normal"
frames will never call into a NULL PC. Instead, it assumes that calling a
NULL PC will result in an exception (and thus a signal being posted
resulting in a signal frame). A trap for a NULL function pointer would
thus stop unwinding once it hit the frame with a NULL PC. Marking the
trapframes as a signal frame tells GDB it is ok to unwind past a NULL PC.
One side effect is that frames in the asm handler now display as "signal
handler called" instead of the raw line in assembly. Perhaps at some
point it would be nice to mark these up the way ddb does with the trap
number, etc. but GDB's stack code doesn't support custom frame printers.
Reviewed by: firstname.lastname@example.org (maintainer)
Approved by: koobs
|Number of commits: 50 ||
28 vulnerabilities affecting 78 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new