|Search FreshPorts using Google
not searching src
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
Number of commits: 42 |
Wed, 18 Feb 2015
[ 19:24 jhb ] |
devel GNU GDB of newer version than comes with the system
- Add support for XSAVE on amd64 and i386 using the recently added
PT_GETXSTATE_INFO and XSTATE core dump sections.
- Use kern.proc.sigtramp on i386 to fix unwinding across signal
- Change the amd64 FreeBSD ABI to return an i386 target description
when debugging a 32-bit process. This allows XSAVE debugging to
work for an i386 binary on amd64.
- Rework thread patches to pull all threads-related patches out of
the main port patches and into a single optional patch.
- Adjust the thread patches so that fbsd-threads.c passes register
requests for LWPs down to the native target instead of calling
ptrace directly. This allows XSAVE to work with threads without
any other changes. The x86 nat.c files now pass LWP IDs to
ptrace register operations (other platforms already did this).
The supply/collect regset stubs are now only needed to support
userland threads for libkse.
Approved by: maintainer, bdrewery
Thu, 29 Jan 2015
[ 15:25 jhb ] |
DPDK: Software libraries for packet processing
Replace 'd_thread_t' with 'struct thread'. This patch has been accepted
Approved by: maintainer
[ 15:24 jhb ] |
Drivers and tools for Meinberg PTP/GPS cards
Replace use of d_thread_t with 'struct thread'. This has been accepted
upstream already. d_thread_t is an ancient compat shim for FreeBSD 4
that is going away in FreeBSD 11.
Approved by: gnn (maintainer)
|Number of commits: 42 ||
12 vulnerabilities affecting 37 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new