|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- eawplus E.A.W.+Izumo+Tamuki collection of Gravis Ultrasound MIDI patches
- NO CDROM: Some of the patches are marked no-commercial-use
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-04-01 14:29:17
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/audio/eawplus/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install eawplus
SHA256 (eawplus-12.1.tar.gz) = c5acfd1ecd739031cddc2ae12f90c27e5c866bc76250fb085b2a81a131c94278
SIZE (eawplus-12.1.tar.gz) = 3967952
19 vulnerabilities affecting 59 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new