|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- midipp MIDI playback, recording, and live performance tool
- Maintainer: hselasky@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-08-03 19:04:48
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/audio/midipp/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install midipp
TIMESTAMP = 1470247137
SHA256 (midipp-1.3.2.tar.bz2) = 708870fb9eb404a47282879773da29df0d4cf05591c5d505d891d8dd8a0b4344
SIZE (midipp-1.3.2.tar.bz2) = 108009
57 vulnerabilities affecting 92 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new