|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- linux-mbrola MBROLA speech synthesizer for Linux
- RESTRICTED: for non-commercial, non-military applications only
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-09-05 20:23:42
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/audio/linux-mbrola/ && make install clean
A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
SHA256 (mbrola-linux/mbr301h.zip) = df402fad97c823206fce68837c1d716b9c0466a4cfb554dfb244df7da5589d6e
SIZE (mbrola-linux/mbr301h.zip) = 309820
35 vulnerabilities affecting 76 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new