|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- consed Graphical tool for editing Phrap assemblies
- RESTRICTED: Redistribution is not permitted in any form. You must request access permission via e-mail to get the tarball. Free for academic use.
Last commit date: 2016-09-05 20:23:42
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/biology/consed/ && make install clean
A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
SHA256 (consed_linux.tar.gz) = 8038d2b94078ba918e97785fc7497252139029281000f1c54ff9dd1ec70e05fc
SIZE (consed_linux.tar.gz) = 34390726
13 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new