|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- p5-DBIx-Class-Migration Perl extension to make migrating your DBIx::Class databases easier
- Maintainer: kuriyama@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-11-22 10:15:59
License: ART10 GPLv1
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/databases/p5-DBIx-Class-Migration/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install p5-DBIx-Class-Migration
TIMESTAMP = 1479809653
SHA256 (DBIx-Class-Migration-0.058.tar.gz) = eee10796160a23b00fb54740f6d768416c5e3bbb9bf764d02b53dc058bdbda70
SIZE (DBIx-Class-Migration-0.058.tar.gz) = 182063
13 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new