|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- p5-DBIx-Class-CustomPrefetch Custom prefetches for DBIx::Class
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last commit date: 2016-04-01 15:00:57
License: ART10 GPLv1
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/databases/p5-DBIx-Class-CustomPrefetch/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install p5-DBIx-Class-CustomPrefetch
SHA256 (DBIx-Class-CustomPrefetch-0.09.tar.gz) = 1374a8225f5cf6c1a9a4c7cdf9553b9acece14cf17da13f544a90c027c670661
SIZE (DBIx-Class-CustomPrefetch-0.09.tar.gz) = 55709
13 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new