|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- pg_stat_kcache Gather statistics about PostgreSQL I/O and CPU usage
- Maintainer: girgen@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-06-01 14:15:37
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/databases/pg_stat_kcache/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install pg_stat_kcache
TIMESTAMP = 1464768857
SHA256 (dalibo-pg_stat_kcache-REL2_0_2_GH0.tar.gz) = 72b8850c7ede052bce2a51aa6a11b3ec1db2214dcea3911be0aa5324040154f1
SIZE (dalibo-pg_stat_kcache-REL2_0_2_GH0.tar.gz) = 9731
13 vulnerabilities affecting 38 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new