|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- hs-c2hs C->Haskell FFI tool that gives some cross-language type safety
- Maintainer: haskell@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2017-03-18 22:37:46
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/devel/hs-c2hs/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install hs-c2hs
TIMESTAMP = 1486993392
SHA256 (cabal/c2hs-0.28.1.tar.gz) = 95b04ef42cf43a1078e9c8a4bf9264dd26e8653b441b3fb7f2296c8b3a0752bb
SIZE (cabal/c2hs-0.28.1.tar.gz) = 205622
29 vulnerabilities affecting 77 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new