|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- hs-shelly Shell-like (systems) programming in Haskell
- Maintainer: haskell@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2015-08-21 00:02:17
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/shells/hs-shelly/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install hs-shelly
SHA256 (cabal/shelly-22.214.171.124.tar.gz) = 1a6624db16198b7af4d06d2b79f46346c1c459bcccbdf2958533b396dcf56a9c
SIZE (cabal/shelly-126.96.36.199.tar.gz) = 70187
24 vulnerabilities affecting 63 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new