|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- ab25 Utility for ARIB STD-B25 ECM handling in MPEG2-TS stream
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-04-01 15:16:20
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/multimedia/ab25/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install ab25
SHA256 (ab25-0.2.5.tar.gz) = 689a59537f503a80ead2a7f23a3e44f92eca431aa985b3582a4fec761864bb83
SIZE (ab25-0.2.5.tar.gz) = 36202
13 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new