|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- gpctool Evaluation tool for the Generic Polygon Clipper library
- NO CDROM: Can't be used for profit without permission
Last commit date: 2016-04-01 15:33:58
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/x11/gpctool/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install gpctool
SHA256 (gpct101.zip) = 9547aefdccd9bab7191129ec1ff6a2a86dbaf87ca6045b692629ebb778f4d474
SIZE (gpct101.zip) = 38632
12 vulnerabilities affecting 25 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new