|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- suricata High Performance Network IDS, IPS and Security Monitoring engine
- Maintainer: koobs@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-10-21 16:21:13
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/security/suricata/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install suricata
TIMESTAMP = 1474254433
SHA256 (suricata-3.1.2.tar.gz) = f9e7742580849f202254e75d9fc245ba53f4d7490f47a6d30f02a7b10aacc512
SIZE (suricata-3.1.2.tar.gz) = 3338099
35 vulnerabilities affecting 75 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new