|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- py-dfvfs Digital Forensics Virtual File System
- Maintainer: antoine@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2017-01-18 13:20:32
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/security/py-dfvfs/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install py27-dfvfs
TIMESTAMP = 1474205984
SHA256 (dfvfs-20160918.tar.gz) = 0eb4f54d745502e43b12456882ee69130b566db05c33c4abefede010422fb666
SIZE (dfvfs-20160918.tar.gz) = 77646360
29 vulnerabilities affecting 75 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new