|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- ocaml-extlib Complete - yet small - standard library for OCaml
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-11-12 12:28:45
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/devel/ocaml-extlib/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install ocaml-extlib
TIMESTAMP = 1478941166
SHA256 (ygrek-ocaml-extlib-1.7.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 872a492be08bb99ddac7512ec190625718359458b79cfc710f40d5a967f628eb
SIZE (ygrek-ocaml-extlib-1.7.1_GH0.tar.gz) = 85397
13 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new