|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- pear-PEAR_PackageFileManager2 PEAR class to maintain PEAR packages
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-07-25 21:01:03
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/devel/pear-PEAR_PackageFileManager2/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install pear-PEAR_PackageFileManager2
SHA256 (PEAR/PEAR_PackageFileManager2-1.0.4.tgz) = 44731f87677e476821c04313e8c1ffd41d330ce33ebce99112ded919af029601
SIZE (PEAR/PEAR_PackageFileManager2-1.0.4.tgz) = 43365
19 vulnerabilities affecting 94 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new