|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- py-plaso Automatic creation of a super timeline
- Maintainer: antoine@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-09-20 18:21:47
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/security/py-plaso/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install py27-plaso
TIMESTAMP = 1474384703
SHA256 (plaso-1.5.0.tar.gz) = f0cf62fa4b601f0efc733998fccfd62c0f27c3e5c38ad56c28cbde04fe261ec8
SIZE (plaso-1.5.0.tar.gz) = 111738523
11 vulnerabilities affecting 36 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new