|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- vagrant Vagrant Virtual Machine Manager
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last commit date: 2016-08-14 00:03:39
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/vagrant/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install vagrant
TIMESTAMP = 1470199511
SHA256 (mitchellh-vagrant-v1.8.5_GH0.tar.gz) = e6882f9b44a52888760c34d6c43e3fa3f118e9eb96730bcd466cd8ae948c3126
SIZE (mitchellh-vagrant-v1.8.5_GH0.tar.gz) = 1738399
57 vulnerabilities affecting 92 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new