|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- knot-resolver Caching full resolver implementation
- Maintainer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last commit date: 2016-09-04 19:56:53
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/dns/knot-resolver/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install knot-resolver
TIMESTAMP = 1472151881
SHA256 (knot-resolver-1.1.1.tar.xz) = f848f6dd2c7a2c1a5067d3bd95dacb752d1f3d8dc9d5ccc0c34a4540d00ab54a
SIZE (knot-resolver-1.1.1.tar.xz) = 661612
19 vulnerabilities affecting 97 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new