|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- R-cran-fGarch Rmetrics - Autoregressive Conditional Heteroskedastic Modelling
- Maintainer: dbn@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-08-25 07:54:40
License: GPLv2 GPLv3
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/finance/R-cran-fGarch/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install R-cran-fGarch
TIMESTAMP = 1472106184
SHA256 (fGarch_3010.82.1.tar.gz) = ee26673967e52e27d7a88725029c7a026816ebe0845be2f230f0487a18feb558
SIZE (fGarch_3010.82.1.tar.gz) = 160484
26 vulnerabilities affecting 66 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new