|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- homard Refinement and de-refinement mesh tool
- RESTRICTED: The free downloading of HOMARD software is only allowed for coupling with Code_Aster. For any other use, a license agreement is requested. Please contact HOMARD project: <email@example.com>.
Last commit date: 2016-11-13 12:44:13
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/french/homard/ && make install clean
A package is not available for ports marked as: Forbidden / Broken / Ignore / Restricted
TIMESTAMP = 1473583156
SHA256 (aster-full-src-12.6.0-4.noarch.tar.gz) = 8bf9eafed2b4cd28469eb18fc1e305d8708479f5beefe3f241bc259d07db7f8e
SIZE (aster-full-src-12.6.0-4.noarch.tar.gz) = 286459637
13 vulnerabilities affecting 24 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new