|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- duplicity Backup tool that uses librsync and GnuPG
- Maintainer: jase@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-06-21 06:31:14
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/sysutils/duplicity/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install duplicity
TIMESTAMP = 1465747942
SHA256 (duplicity-0.7.07.1.tar.gz) = 594c6d0e723e56f8a7114d57811c613622d535cafdef4a3643a4d4c89c1904f8
SIZE (duplicity-0.7.07.1.tar.gz) = 1539310
57 vulnerabilities affecting 92 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new