|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- ioquake3-devel Development GIT snapshots of ioquake3
- Maintainer: kami@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2017-01-06 18:23:11
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/games/ioquake3-devel/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install ioquake3-devel
TIMESTAMP = 1480690112
SHA256 (lonkamikaze-ioq3-freebsd-GIT2904-2904_GH0.tar.gz) = 690e58065f22f01d20a87559b2550c1ab65734a7165d9b38187c2525b8c4f7b0
SIZE (lonkamikaze-ioq3-freebsd-GIT2904-2904_GH0.tar.gz) = 11566763
29 vulnerabilities affecting 77 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new