|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- minetest_game The main game for the Minetest game engine
- Maintainer: amdmi3@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-12-24 16:37:37
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/games/minetest_game/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install minetest_game
TIMESTAMP = 1482488146
SHA256 (minetest-minetest_game-0.4.15_GH0.tar.gz) = f583ea55f511bbcc106c60f7d488ec3fe6b961efc3fd648603b6acd0189d7d8a
SIZE (minetest-minetest_game-0.4.15_GH0.tar.gz) = 1345622
26 vulnerabilities affecting 66 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new