|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- hugin GUI for Panorama Tools, to stitch panoramic images
- Maintainer: grog@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2017-01-06 08:45:04
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/graphics/hugin/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install hugin
TIMESTAMP = 1474439221
SHA256 (hugin-2016.2.0.tar.bz2) = 54ab1bc8dd94d83c02bfd4082c4454b3b33f0fa56bc17b45cf3e89be87691f15
SIZE (hugin-2016.2.0.tar.bz2) = 10386216
27 vulnerabilities affecting 71 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new