|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- fotoxx Application to organize and edit image collections
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-05-25 16:43:34
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/graphics/fotoxx/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install fotoxx
SHA256 (fotoxx-15.05.tar.gz) = 65567adc86087a3a8acdebcb0f15ec299cf690a869129825e3d32da7e50c4604
SIZE (fotoxx-15.05.tar.gz) = 3573278
27 vulnerabilities affecting 66 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new