|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- p5-VCG Interface to the VCG graphing tool
- Maintainer: perl@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-04-01 15:00:57
License: not specified in port
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/graphics/p5-VCG/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install p5-VCG
SHA256 (VCG-0.5.tar.gz) = c5095c203744e2b73ba15e24a3a4daef9a5c08f0ef92dcdaf80e9c961f1082bf
SIZE (VCG-0.5.tar.gz) = 4831
12 vulnerabilities affecting 25 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new