|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- sbcl Common Lisp development system derived from the CMU CL system
- Maintainer: email@example.com
Last commit date: 2017-01-15 01:34:46
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/lang/sbcl/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install sbcl
TIMESTAMP = 1483706842
SHA256 (sbcl-1.3.13-source.tar.bz2) = 4c6935e4a9022637da95f2aab04d08326762f55a35942b40cb6a4276838c76cc
SIZE (sbcl-1.3.13-source.tar.bz2) = 5783599
23 vulnerabilities affecting 67 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new