|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- beast Powerful music composition and modular synthesis application
There is no maintainer for this port.
Any concerns regarding this port should be directed to the FreeBSD Ports mailing list via ports@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2017-02-04 12:08:32
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/audio/beast/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install beast
SHA256 (beast-0.7.8.tar.bz2) = ffcf8e3b6f8728d0d07b3c4cf314286d9e88dd427d4bd3584372ab90dc14e8eb
SIZE (beast-0.7.8.tar.bz2) = 6293313
24 vulnerabilities affecting 56 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new