|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- hs-statistics Library of statistical types, data, and functions
- Maintainer: haskell@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-05-19 11:44:12
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/math/hs-statistics/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install hs-statistics
SHA256 (cabal/statistics-0.13.2.3.tar.gz) = d624b1494959d3c64cfd068c9566778a799d3e3f5d6b22ec3e353ba6d6876fbd
SIZE (cabal/statistics-0.13.2.3.tar.gz) = 79522
12 vulnerabilities affecting 25 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new