|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- opengrm-ngram Library for making n-gram language models encoded as weighted FSTs
- Maintainer: demon@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2017-01-01 03:45:13
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/textproc/opengrm-ngram/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install opengrm-ngram
TIMESTAMP = 1471695211
SHA256 (opengrm-ngram-1.3.1.tar.gz) = fd862680405000bbc789d0826237cca3295d0b778e5c0e2fa5e7762d33d3fbf2
SIZE (opengrm-ngram-1.3.1.tar.gz) = 14695197
10 vulnerabilities affecting 17 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new