|Search FreshPorts using Google
|The FreshPorts Search
- Case sensitivity is ignored for "sounds like" and output is ordered by the soundex.
- When searching on 'Message ID', the type of match is ignored.
- When searching on 'Commit Message' only 'containing' is used.
- When searching by 'Under a pathname', your path must start with something like /ports/, /doc/, or /src/. All
commits under that point will be returned. The selected match type is ignored and defaults to 'Starts with'.
- Searching for 'sounds like' is only valid for Committer, Maintainer, Package Name, and Port Name.
Number of ports: 1 |
Number of ports: 1
- octave High-level interactive language for numerical computations
- Maintainer: maho@FreeBSD.org
Last commit date: 2016-07-30 10:51:29
SVNWeb : Homepage : PortsMon
To install the port:
cd /usr/ports/math/octave/ && make install clean
To add the package:
pkg install octave
TIMESTAMP = 1469103365
SHA256 (octave-4.0.3.tar.xz) = dc2bec8c68fa5733a5847563634b1729356a84f3a5071008ecdb793293f0aa85
SIZE (octave-4.0.3.tar.xz) = 15697064
11 vulnerabilities affecting 35 ports have been reported in the past 14 days
* - modified, not new